Saturday, 12 April 2014

The Lycian Way - setting off

Clare and I will soon be walking along the Turkish coast on a track called the Lycian Way.
We will spend nearly five weeks walking the 510 kilometres along the coast and through some coastal mountain ranges.
Those of you that followed our "Camino" walk in Spain last year will know I kept a Blog and encouraged readers to donate to AFFORD, The Australian Foundation for Disability, who have kindly granted me leave and do amazing work with people with disabilities 
I will try to keep a Blog going again, so you can follow our slow progress.
If you enjoy the Blog, you can show your appreciation by contacting Fiona Ellis C/O our Head office on 88053700 and making a donation.
Every journey has a start
Ours was a rainy Sydney day, at Macquarie train station.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you look great... Is that all your luggage you are taking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!!!!! Have fun lovelies. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good, have a great walk!!!

    ReplyDelete